Type of waters
Its mineral-medicinal waters are sulphur-, bicarbonate-sodium and silica-rich, and fluoridated.
- Prevention and treatment of psychological problems (stress, anxiety, depression and neurological problems)
- Chronic rheumatism
- Chronic respiratory diseases (COPD, asthma and bronchiectasis)
- Especially effective in treating skin diseases and joint problems such as osteoarthritis, arthritis, etc.
- swimming pool for therapeutic uses and two dynamic pools, with different recreational elements, suitable for both children and adults.
- mineral-medicinal baths with Niagara and Jamaica baths
- Vichy shower
- physiotherapy and rehabilitation room
- algae and mud wraps
- pressure therapy
- facial and body beauty treatments
The hotel, linked to the thermal spa through a corridor, has 59 exterior rooms, divided into double rooms, family rooms and junior suites, all equipped with free Wi-Fi. It offers a restaurant service, bar-cafeteria, meeting and banquet rooms, and a large and excellent fitness centre. In the summer you can enjoy two magnificent terraces, one in the thermal spa building and the other on the first floor of the hotel.
In addition, the visitors will be able to enjoy an extensive active tourism offer in its surrounding area, with a varied offer, and a golf course fifteen minutes from the hotel.
The origins of the spring of Our Lady of the Angels date back in all likelihood to Roman times, as the via cessum passed through these lands. The first historical references to the use of these waters date back to 1813 and in 1928 they were considered Mineral-Medicinal Waters of Public Use. The Compostela Thermal Spa is a contemporary granite building, designed at the end of the 20thcentury by the architect César Portela.
Enjoy the surroundings
The municipality of Brión in A Coruña, located in the beautiful Maía valley, is about ten minutes from the centre of Santiago de Compostela and fifteen minutes from the fishing village of Noia. The Compostela Thermal Spa is also very close to Bertamiráns, the centre of the local council of Ames.
The area is ideal for enjoying nature, together with a rich monumental and architectural heritage.